Frequently Asked Questions
What happens once I place the Order?
- Now just kick back and relax, we've got you covered. You'll receive an email from us shortly with all the details, including your order number.
- When you order is all packed and ready to be shipped, we will send out an email with the tracking link.
- The link will take you to our shipping partner page where you can keep an eye on your order's journey and know exactly when to expect it
How long will it take to ship my order?
- We try to process your orders within 3-5 days, but during busy times it may take a bit longer. We will do our best to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
- Our courier partners are efficient and dependable. On average, it takes just 4-5 days for delivery to most locations.
- In case of any unexpected delay, we'll make sure to reach out to you via email or phone to keep you in the loop.
What if I want to make a change in the shipping address?
No problem at all if you need to make a change to your shipping details after placing your order! Just drop us a line with your order number and we'll take care of the rest. We will get back to you within a few hours to confirm the update.
Returns & Exchanges
- We have a 10 day exchange\return policy.
- To request for a replacement or a refund please write to us with your order number and the reason for the return.
- You will need to provide us the pick-up address and a pick-up will be arranged from our end.
- Incase of a Refund, it will take 2-3 days for the amount to be reflected in your account.
- For more details you can refer to our Refund & Exchange Policy
What is the warranty or guarantee on our products?
- All our designs are handcrafted with the upmost care.
- They are designed to last a lifetime with proper care.
- We provide a Replacement Guarantee for all the hardware & meatal fittings.
- Leather is a natural material & sometimes there might be small marks, these marks are not damages but unique signatures.
How should I care for my leather product?
- Leather is not damaged if it gets wet, but air dry under a fan, Not Direct Sunlight.
- You can prevent mold by storing your purchase in the cotton pouch & use the silica when not used regularly.
- A Leather Care and Maintenance card with leather care tips is given with every purchase.
- For any specific questions please write to us.
- You can also check our post on leather care and maintenance.